Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolver II
Resolver II

SharePoint Customized form not publishing

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I'll give it a go.

I have a fairly simply SharePoint document library with about 6 additional columns. I've created a Customized Form which is a single form that submits back. I did this through the SharePoint 'Customize Forms' link.

There is one tiny bit of extra functionality which is a simple visibility switch - if a variable is true then one set of fields is shown, if it's false then other set is shown. I think there's one field that is shown either way. I can't imagine that's enough to break the thing.

For whatever reason, although I have attempted to publish a few times it simply refuses to show up on SharePoint. We just keep getting the standard SharePoint form. Any idea why that might be?



Super User
Super User


I would first check the Form Settings in your library settings in SharePoint.  Is it set to use the default or the customized?


I hope this is helpful for you.

Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

Thanks @RandyHayes I had a look - it's set to use the customised meeting. I've logged a ticket with Microsoft.

New Member

I am currently having the same issue. Very simple customized form that says it's published properly but isn't. Already set to use the customized form in settings. Might have to submit a ticket as well. 


EDIT: Not sure if this will work for you, but I fixed my problem. Went to list settings > advanced settings > display list using new experience. I been working in the "new" SharePoint experience since it came out, but that setting was "default" instead of "new". I have two SharePoint lists on the same site, both with the Power App integration, one worked fine on default where the other didn't. 

I was having the same issue and I switched from Default to New and it fixed the problem!  Thanks!

New Member

Glad I could help!

Yes, this fixed it for me, thank you for posting!

You legend!! Was pulling my hair out


Helpful resources

Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,708)