cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper V
Helper V

SharePoint Edit Forms - Reset Form Bug?

@sriduttI was editing an existing App yesterday which I have not been in for a while. After some testing, I noticed that the ResetForm Action within a SharePoint Form is not clearing the form and reseting the fields back to default. I though this may have been something that has changed recently so, I created a New App from the Sharepoint Data Template.

Once the App has built, I notice the same behaviour within the default Template. Any Ideas / Suggestions.

Screens below show the initial Entry I did, I canceled the entry then tried to create a new entry. Remnant of name still persists in the User field.Initial EntryInitial EntryAfter ResetAfter Reset

The Session details are: - 

Session ID: e5dcef44-52c1-4eba-8020-48a82d2bb951
PowerApps 2.0.810

2 REPLIES 2
Power Apps
Power Apps

ResetForm Action on sharepoint edit form is working fine on latest powerapps. There is a notification in support page here https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ to update to latest in case you are seeing issues with 2.0.810

@sriduttThe issue is occuring in Web Browser, not mobile App. It appears only to be happening on SharePoint Lookup fields.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (75,005)