cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

SharePoint Form Structure

Another problem I need a solution to is that I would like to have a text field within a DataCard in SharePoint (so when I scroll down, the text field scrolls also and doesn't remain static. Is it possible to embed a text field within a datacard? See image below... I want another text field within DataCard5.

pic1.JPG

Thanks! 

Craig

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sarafankit
Power Apps
Power Apps

You can select the card, then on the right side properties panel change to Advanced tab and unlock it. After this, you can add aditional controls to the card.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sarafankit
Power Apps
Power Apps

You can select the card, then on the right side properties panel change to Advanced tab and unlock it. After this, you can add aditional controls to the card.

Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

You can add a text field to a datacard. Just make sure the datacard is selected when you insert the text field and it will add it to that Datacard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Just as told above, you need to first select and unlock this datacard, then Insert the Text field.

1.PNG

For more information about how to work with Form control in PowerApps, see:

Understnad data forms in Microsoft PowerApps

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,688)