cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

SharePoint Integration - ViewForm - Save Button Showing

Hello,

I am working on a SharePoint List integrated PowerApp and having an issues. The App in question has two screens, each with it's own form:

• View Screen - 'SharePoint1Form_Main' - View Screen for List items - This is the default/Main Screen.
  • Edit/New Screen - 'SharePointForm1_Add/Edit' - Edit/New Screen.

These forms both behave as expected regarding saving, editing, viewing and adding to the SharePoint List. When I click 'Edit All' built in buttons, the screen changes to the Edit Screen, and the Built in Buttons change to 'Save' and 'Cancel'.

However, when I click 'Save', it changes back to the View Screen (I removed 'RequestHide()' as didn't want the user to have to click back in each time) but the SharePoint Built In 'Save' and 'Edit' Buttons remain instead of changing back to the 'Edit All' button as it should. You have to close the screen to reopen the item for it to revert. 

Inside the SharePoint Integration I have the 'OnSave' set with the following:

SubmitForm('SharePointForm1_Add/Edit'); ViewForm(SharePointForm1_Main); ViewForm('SharePointForm1_Add/Edit');  Navigate(FormScreen_View)

This takes me back to the ViewScreen and sets both forms to View Mode but the Save/Edit buttons still remain. I have also tried the Viewform(***) inside the 'OnSuccess' of the Add/Edit form.. 

'OnView' also has the following:

Navigate(FormScreen_View);ViewForm(SharePointForm1_Main)

Any ideas on how I can get the 'Save/Edit' button to revert back to 'Edit All'?

1 REPLY 1
dtsmith1984

I am having the same issue. Did you ever find a solution?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (2,131)