cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

SharePoint List Attachment with On-Premise Data Gateway

Regarding attachment uploads to a SharePoint List - is this possible if SharePoint is on-premise and PowerApps connects via an on-premise data gateway? Attachments are enabled on the list but in PowerApps -> Form -> Data, the Attachment field does not show.  

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BJkenn,

Attachment control should work with SharePoint list no matter it's SharePoint online or SharePoint on-premise. What is your SharePoint server version? Would you please test with other SharePoint lists too?

Regards,

Mona 

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same isssue here

Highlighted

The SharePoint server is 2013. I've tried to enable list attachments using different existing lists and by creating new ones, but cannot get the attachment card to show in PowerApps. I've also tried disabling/enabling attachments in Settings > Advanced Settings > Attachments to list items are: enabled/disabled. Unfortunately, none of these changes have solved the issue. It is possible that list attachments only work in the 365 environment?

Highlighted

I can confirm that the attachment filed is not available in our Sharepoint 2013 OnPrem server?

Does it only work in Sharepoint Online ?

Highlighted

Hello - Is there any update to this issue? I am also using Sharepoint 2013 on premises and connecting via the MS on premises data gateway. The Attachments column does not show up.

Can MS confirm that this is an issue and it is being addressed?

Highlighted

Hi,

Currently am also facing the same issue. did you resolve the issue now?

Thanks in advance,

K. Vigneshvaran.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,714)