cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sperry1625
Resolver I
Resolver I

SharePoint List Form: Control Colors Question

It appears that HoverColor only applies when the form is in Edit Mode.  Is this accurate?  I would like the controls to have a Hover color when in Edit mode, similar to the standard OOTB for would have.  On hover the Fill changes and the Border changes. But it seems, unless I'm doing something wrong, Hover has no impact unless the form is in Edit mode.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@sperry1625 

Unfortunately this is correct...controls will only respond when they are in Edit mode.

You can always post this in the Ideas forum.  There are a few ideas there related to hover already.

Sorry it's not an answer but hopefully it provides more information for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@sperry1625 

Unfortunately this is correct...controls will only respond when they are in Edit mode.

You can always post this in the Ideas forum.  There are a few ideas there related to hover already.

Sorry it's not an answer but hopefully it provides more information for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

View solution in original post

That's what I was afraid of.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,925)