cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sperry1625
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

SharePoint List Form Migration

I migrated a SharePoint list form power app to a new site.  The new site will be used for development since we went live with the application.  I migrated the production app to the new dev site. I have don't this many times before with other apps without issue.  But for some reason, when I do this one I am having a problem.

The app migrates fine.  I open in Power Apps studio, fix a few issues with data connections. Save and publish the app, no issues. When I go back to the list to try the app I receive the following error:

Unable to find the default display form for list Service Requests.

Service Requests is the list name.  I have never experienced this before.  Why would it be looking for the default display form? Is that the original EditForm.aspx, etc?  Before I migrated the app I was able to bring up the default form to edit the list.

UPDATE: I tried deleting the Power App I migrated to reset the list.  I then created the default Power App, no changes.  Same result. Nice to know it's not my Power App or the migration I did.  There is something wrong with the list apparently, but what?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,972)