Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tested1
Helper V
Helper V

SharePoint List/form - Hyperlink Column

Hello

I have a sharepoint list/form for users to fill in

I wanted one column to say 'Training Guide' and the column would have a default value of a Hyperlink that would link the user to somewhere else on the SharePoint site

Is it possible to do this on SharePoint using say powerapps?

EDIT* I used the column formatting and added the code to make the value a clickable link. 

Is there a way to make the value a clickable link when users fill in the form itself? I think i had saw a way to do it on powerapps somewhere..or for the column to say 'Click here' while the user fills in the form?

Please see pic

hyperlink.png

Thank you

12 REPLIES 12

I forgot you are making a Powerapps form and not a powerapps app 🙂

At this point, everything shoudl indeed work as expected, adding 5 fields should work as wel.

Keeps us posted if you do encounter another problem, good luck!

(Deleted)

eahmad

Hi, 

This thread was super helpful, i have a question though following on from this...

When using the method proposed in this thread (which i have done) with the button launching the label, it launches the same link across the whole app

For example, on a different product listed in my "Browse Gallery" screen I want there to be a different link launched in the "detail screen" of the product.... What's the best way to have different links per product and launch them to different web pages in the "Detail Screen"?

Hopefully that makes sense 😄 @bartvd @Anonymous 

Many Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (27,208)