cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

SharePoint List with PowerApps Form

Still struggling with a licensing issue/error that is popping up for only some users. 

Internal client support postulates that I'm using premium connectors in my PowerApps form. And that may be the case, but I would like to confirm it with the experts in this forum. I have attached an image of the connectors used in my app. I was thinking that if I was using a premium connector that I would see the jewel/diamond icon next to the connector to indicate it's 'premium' status.

Based on previous advice I have tried to get the client to open an MS ticket, but that has not occurred yet.

I have also attached the original screen image showing the error that some users are receiving.

Can anyone confirm that I really am using premium connectors? And if I am, why would this work for some users and not others?

Very confused, any help would be greatly appreciated,

Phil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @pguth 

The CDS connection would require a premuim license.

timl_0-1603740220797.png

As to why some users receive the error, could it be that those users have a premium license, or that they have access to the CDS though a seeded Dynamics 365 plan?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Helper III
Helper III

Hi! @pguth   you can go to your apps, select one a choose "Details"

ricardox180_0-1603738722784.png

Then, here you can view the licence type

ricardox180_1-1603738828069.png

Super User III
Super User III

Hi @pguth 

The CDS connection would require a premuim license.

timl_0-1603740220797.png

As to why some users receive the error, could it be that those users have a premium license, or that they have access to the CDS though a seeded Dynamics 365 plan?

View solution in original post

Frequent Visitor

Thanks @timl 

Your solution was partially correct. It turned out that I had to remove the logic for Office365users data connector also. 

But the good news, it's working now. Thanks for your help.

Phil

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,315)