cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pavithra
Helper II
Helper II

SharePoint Modified By to Powerapps

I have an app which connects to SharePoint list but i couldn't display "Modified By" field in the gallery. I see ThisItem.Author.Display which shows created by and not the modified by.

Any help ?

Thanks

Pavithra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Pavithra 

Must be an issue with the display name vs internal name

Anyways, glad it worked

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Pavithra 

ThisItem.'Modified By'.DisplayName

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

this doesn't seem to be working. It throws me an error.

thanks erro.jpg

@Pavithra 

Weird 

Try with 

ThisItem.'Editor'.DisplayName

Also, what control is it in the gallery - a label?

ThisItem.'Editor'.DisplayName ,  worked. thank you!   yes it was a label control.

Thanks again!

@Pavithra 

Must be an issue with the display name vs internal name

Anyways, glad it worked

View solution in original post

Awesome! Thanks for existing man! Love your youtube channel also. Do you have a patreon account or something like that?

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,806)