cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liz-powerapps
Frequent Visitor

SharePoint PowerApps webpart working ony the first time

Hello, I have built a canvas app and I have inserted in  a sharepoint modern ui page using the Powerapps webpart and the AppId.

The app is tablet mode, there is a published version and the app uses the Office 365 User Connector.

The first time I add it to the page I can see the app and it works. If I refresh the sharepoint page or browse  to the page an error is dizplayed: Details on the App could not e rietrieved. 
"at Anonymous function (https://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net/files/sp-client/sp-powerapps-webpart_it-it_77d1523ec6dc9933317c.js:1:...)"

I use the same user to create the app and to edit the sharepoint page. 

So I built another canvas app , just for debugging. This one has no datasource or connectors. It only displays a static label. I have the same issue. Ok the time I insert it using the powerapps webpart, the second time on I receive the same error.  

What can I check ?

Thank you very much

1 REPLY 1
liz-powerapps
Frequent Visitor

I could embed the app using the embed webpart, adding a custom frame and the weburl provided by powerapps detail page.

Still I don't understand why the Sharepoint  out of the box Powerapps webpart doesn't work

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,952)