cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liz-powerapps
Frequent Visitor

SharePoint PowerApps webpart working ony the first time

Hello, I have built a canvas app and I have inserted in  a sharepoint modern ui page using the Powerapps webpart and the AppId.

The app is tablet mode, there is a published version and the app uses the Office 365 User Connector.

The first time I add it to the page I can see the app and it works. If I refresh the sharepoint page or browse  to the page an error is dizplayed: Details on the App could not e rietrieved. 
"at Anonymous function (https://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net/files/sp-client/sp-powerapps-webpart_it-it_77d1523ec6dc9933317c.js:1:...)"

I use the same user to create the app and to edit the sharepoint page. 

So I built another canvas app , just for debugging. This one has no datasource or connectors. It only displays a static label. I have the same issue. Ok the time I insert it using the powerapps webpart, the second time on I receive the same error.  

What can I check ?

Thank you very much

1 REPLY 1
liz-powerapps
Frequent Visitor

I could embed the app using the embed webpart, adding a custom frame and the weburl provided by powerapps detail page.

Still I don't understand why the Sharepoint  out of the box Powerapps webpart doesn't work

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,130)