cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerUser6
Frequent Visitor

SharePoint form Customize with PowerApps

Hello All,

I have a List form that is customized with PowerApps.

The Form works if I navigate from the list i.e on the list, click on the New button. But when directly opening the form in the browser using the Copy link Option, it still shows OOB Form. 

any idea why it is behaving like that?.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerUser6
Frequent Visitor

Finally Found the issue.

The issue is because "Enable Classic audience targeting" setting was checked. Once the option is unchecked it is working fine

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

Give your browser a refresh/reload after customizing list forms so that SP loads your latest changes. After that, customizing list forms change the behavior of the SP list's New/Edit buttons and related behaviors. It likely doesn't change the URL itself.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.
CNT
Super User
Super User

@PowerUser6 I tried and it seems to be fine. Did you copy the link like this?

CNT_0-1623848976589.png

PowerUser6
Frequent Visitor

Yes i followed that approach only. But its not working only for that list . not sure do we need to republish the app.

Its behaving for all the users, Seems not an issue with Browser. However this is the only list that behaving like this we may need to republish the form I think.

@PowerUser6 

Yea, it would be a good idea to republish and also try clearing the cache in the browser or use a InPrivate session.

PowerUser6
Frequent Visitor

Finally Found the issue.

The issue is because "Enable Classic audience targeting" setting was checked. Once the option is unchecked it is working fine

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,058)