cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
venkatkonjeti
Regular Visitor

SharePoint form customized with PowerApp stopped working

Hi,

We have customized a SharePoint form using PowerApps and it worked well until today. It suddenly dtopped working from morning.

When I open my form in PowerApps it is showing a run time error "SubmitForm operation allowed only on button onSelect event."

There is no change to the custom submit button

OnSelect = SubmitForm(formname)

Then I found out of the save button is also not working on PowerApps customized form.

I also tried to create a brand new form and customized with powerapps found the same issue.

Is there any issue with PowerApps customizations?

Your response/ideas are very much appreciated

Thanks

Venkat Konjeti

5 REPLIES 5
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@venkatkonjeti 

There is currently an issue with SharePoint Integration.  You might want to take a look at this thread on the issue.  It has been acknowledged as an issue to be fixed.

I hope this gives you more information.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

@RandyHayes

Thanks for pointing me to right place where everyone facing same issue.

-Venkat Konjeti
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @venkatkonjeti ,

Currently, there are some known issues with the custom form created via PowerApps in SP List.

I have post this issue to my Product Team, if the issue is solved, I would reply here.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @venkatkonjeti the thread that Randy linked to above has been updated with a possible solution. Can you review the updated posts there and advise if your issue is solved? 

Thank you,

@Anonymous 

@AnonymousI had applied the work around using Patch function but I am looking for a permanent fix like using SubmitForm function because of following reasons.

1. Users can use the out-of-box SharePoint save button
  2. Validations are taken care by this function
  3. OnSuccess and onFailure handled properly.

There was a lot of logic implemented under all these functions and I don`t see any alternate to achieve all of these.

However, thanks for your comments.

Thanks

Venkat Konjeti

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,871)