cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rtoapanta
Frequent Visitor

SharePoint list connection no refreshing

I got an app running on productive system.

I just added a new column in the sharepoint list.

Now in my web app editor, i cant refresch sharepoint list to take new column on my develop.

Then I erased this new column, but problem persist

Now i cant do anything about editing my app cause this error.

58 REPLIES 58

it took a few minutes for the changes to show but it does appear to be working ok, thanks for the update.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It wasn't just about the datasources, how about the controls and screens which are still broken!!!
look what happend to my screen which I spent about 2 weeks to complete it.

It finally works.
Thanks.

Thank you!

I'm now able to refresh my datasource - there is no error anymore.

But refreshing the datacards directly doesn't work for me.

LeAdam
Frequent Visitor

I'm still having some issues when using PowerApps as a custom form for a Sharepoint list.

I can refresh data inside the PowerApps Studio and everything works fine. But when using the form as an end user, the form never stops loading (the dots at the top of the screen) and People-fields, Choice-fields etc do not show any options.

There should be options here:

chrome_2018-06-20_14-32-47.png

Turning off the search option just leaves a blank box:

chrome_2018-06-20_14-37-16.png

LeAdam...

I have just had a client of mine contact me with the exact same issue. There custom forms are no longer showing drop downs however i cannot pin point the issue as i have checked with 3 other clients and there custom forms are working as expected with drop downs.

Might need to hope a PowerApps Admin here picks this up as its cause issues with my clients.

I'm also still having issues with controls. All my galleries seem to have lost connection to the controls within them. It seems like data is pulling in. The attached screenshot shows that the count rows function is still returning rows, but none of the controls within the gallery are showing.

Just wondering.... do you have any code in the OnStart?

stick97
Frequent Visitor

@Eickhel wrote:

I have code in OnStart, but the screen in the screenshot is not the start screen. There is just a refresh function in the OnVisible action for this screen, though, too.

@stick97 wrote:

@Eickhel wrote:

I have code in OnStart, but the screen in the screenshot is not the start screen. There is just a refresh function in the OnVisible action for this screen, though, too.

I'm having issues if I have code in the OnStart.... could you please try to remove it to see if it works afterwards?

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,002)