cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rwright
Frequent Visitor

SharePoint list with customized Power App say 'This app isn't opening correctly'

I customized the 'edit all' form for a document library with many columns using Power Apps. The customized form has been working since November of last year. Suddenly today when you press the 'Edit all' button in the information tab to launch the PowerApps form you get the following message:

This app isn’t opening correctly

The sharePoint request failed with error:

'{"odata.error":{"code":"-2147024891, System.UnauthorizedAccessException","message":{"lang":"en-US","value":"Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource."}}}'. The tracking Id is '5c215a9f-28ee-487d-bfbf-aa664fc270db'

I've tried launching the PowerApps form directly from the Form Settings of the Library settings screen as well - I get the same message. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Do I have to delete the form and recreate it? Anyone know why this broke in the first place - I'd prefer not to have to rebuild it again.

3 REPLIES 3
rwright
Frequent Visitor

Don't know how to update it but I think this happened because I updated the name/URL of the site collection. When I look at the App in the Resources section of the PowerApps admin screen I can see that the WebLink is the former site name.

Is there a PowerShell command perhaps to update the web link?

powerapps screenshot.png

alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

This is a very particular issue you are having here. I would suggest grabbing some traces of the issue and opening a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support. We do not have any options on updating web links, you can take a look at the options we provide here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/powerapps-powershell

If you would like to go down the Microsoft Customer Support route, there is an article here on how to open a ticket: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Aonach
Regular Visitor

Any resolution to this?

I have exactly this problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,658)