cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

SharePoint onPremise Connector - (Multiple) Choice Columns missing

Hey everyone, I just ran into an issue and hope that someone can help me.

This is the first project I'm doing with an onPremise SharePoint 2016 using the data gateway. As usual I add my connection and select the lists I need - no problems here.

I have a list which has 4 Choice-Columns (multiple selection allowed) and I can't add or select them anywhere in PowerApps. They are not showing up in the Forms (Add field), I also can't add them using the Custom Data Card option.

If I create a simple collection for the whole list, the fields are missing. I can't add them anywhere using "ListName"."ColumnName" as PowerApps tells me that there is no such column.

Then I tried creating a simple choice column (multiple selection NOT allowed) which shows up in PowerApps for selection.

Is there a know limitation caused by the OnPremise Data Gateway? Or is this a bug?

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Looking through this, this definitely seems like some odd behavior. I don't see anything obvious that might be causing the issue. I would recommend creating a ticket with Microsoft Support to help take a look into this. Unless another communities member might know, feel free to pitch in. I'll include a link below; if you would like to go down that route.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,857)