Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yoursnani
Post Patron
Post Patron

SharePoint page web part error: Object object

Hi peoples

I don't know is this post related to this community or not. But hoping I will get my answer here . I already posted in SharePoint community but there is no response . so I am posting here. Please help me if anyone knew about this error 

One of my client getting error sometimes while SharePoint online page opening, all the web parts are not loading . this is causing repeatedly .please find attachment 

IMG-20210616-WA0012.jpeg

 ERROR: [Object Object]

Thank you 

Hoping for reply 

11 REPLIES 11
Dhubach1
Frequent Visitor

Did you ever find a solution to this? I am experiencing this as well

Durrburger

Same......  Something as simple as "World Clocks" is causing this error for me. When I go to "edit mode", it fixes itself. Issue is anyone else using this SharePoint SIte wont have that ability.

Mikko_Martinez
Advocate I
Advocate I

experiencing this too. I am using Chrome Edge

JohnWayne

Same Issue from Edge or Chrome when hitting a partner companies tenant SharePoint site.  The issue has gotten worse recently. 

Nedyt
Regular Visitor

Hi all,

I have the same issue with our demo-tanant that we are using for demonstration to customers.

In our tenant, the error / bug is not consistent, sometimes everything works as it should, sometimes nothing works at all and I get the same error codes on my webparts that you show in your images.

This error appears on all Site Collections that we have set up. I have created a ticket at Microsoft but they haven´t solve this problem yet.

Please, if someone in this tread comes up with a solution, post it here. 

Best regards 

We also have a ticket open with MS.  They are initially questioning a Webtrends web part as a possible cause.  It's not our tenant so it may take some time to turn off/remove the web part and test if that's the actual cause. 

Interested to know if others have Webtrends web part where they are seeing the issues?? 

jvn

currently having a client with the same problem, currently i can only recreate it on thier news, but it happens rarely, i would love if any1 had a fix on this then hmu.

Nedyt
Regular Visitor

This is how it looks like in my end.

Web Parts affected:

- News Web Part

- Events Web Part

- Viva Connection

As I said in my last post, sometimes it works and sometimes not..

Nedyt
Regular Visitor

Hi all, here is a update on the case.

I have found the source of my problem.

When I investigated the inspector tool in my browser, I found a old Web Part that crashes everytime SharePoint loaded.

After I deleted the Web Part, everything seems to work as it should.

I dont´t know if this will help you ohter guys but I just wanted to confirm that my issue is solved.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,190)