Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Lam01007
Level: Powered On

SharePointIntegration.SelectedHidden Issue

Hi all,

In the pass date, I create and edit my PowerApps in different language web browser, and the PowerApps will auto switched to your browser language, not only the user interface, but also affect your formula including the behind coding (xml).

Today, I got the following error when I edit the PowerApps which integrated with SharePoint List:

pa issue.png

And I follow this post to troubleshoot, and I found that the following code in 1.json:

"Property": "SelectedHidden",
"Category": "Data",
"InvariantScript": "LookUp('MyList', 識別碼 = SharePointIntegration.SelectedListItemID)"

The "識別碼" is meaning "ID" in Chinese, I think it auto changed by PowerApps when I editing the PowerApps in Chinese Browser, but when use English Browser to edit the PowerApps, it didn't change back to "ID".

The whole story as below:

Browser/OS language"ID" in Behind CodeRemark
Day 1EnglishIDNo problem
Day 2Chinese識別碼Auto changed the "ID" to "識別碼" in formula
Day 3English識別碼Got the "Name isn't valid" error

I think it is a bug between multiple language support and the SharePointIntegration control.

After that, I still try to edit it following this post to edit the 1.json, and try to manually change the "識別碼" back to "ID", and import it back, but no luck, when I open and edit the PowerApps, the SharePoitnIntegration control is gone.

Any advise?

Many thanks,

Lam

2 REPLIES 2
xmihu

Re: SharePointIntegration.SelectedHidden Issue

Hi, have you found a solution to this?

I have the same issue after the Sharepoint list was renamed. After editing 1.json file, the SharePointIntegration control disappears. I can't see any way to fix it and I'm afraid that this causes problems when editing items - sometimes wrong item ID is selected.  

Lam01007

Re: SharePointIntegration.SelectedHidden Issue

hi @xmihu ,

Still no good news, finally, I just restore my old version and rebuild it based on my memory.

Lam

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,983)