In the pass date, I create and edit my PowerApps in different language web browser, and the PowerApps will auto switched to your browser language, not only the user interface, but also affect your formula including the behind coding (xml).
Today, I got the following error when I edit the PowerApps which integrated with SharePoint List:
And I follow this post to troubleshoot, and I found that the following code in 1.json:
The "識別碼" is meaning "ID" in Chinese, I think it auto changed by PowerApps when I editing the PowerApps in Chinese Browser, but when use English Browser to edit the PowerApps, it didn't change back to "ID".
The whole story as below:
"ID" in Behind Code
Auto changed the "ID" to "識別碼" in formula
Got the "Name isn't valid" error
I think it is a bug between multiple language support and the SharePointIntegration control.
After that, I still try to edit it following this post to edit the 1.json, and try to manually change the "識別碼" back to "ID", and import it back, but no luck, when I open and edit the PowerApps, the SharePoitnIntegration control is gone.
I have the same issue after the Sharepoint list was renamed. After editing 1.json file, the SharePointIntegration control disappears. I can't see any way to fix it and I'm afraid that this causes problems when editing items - sometimes wrong item ID is selected.