Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Shared users - Problem loading OneDrive Data

Hi guys,

I have a problem with my App. My shared users cant load content from OneDrive for Business. With my account I have no problem, but my partners cant load the data. 

I share the app and the documents from OneDrive, until yesterday it worked without problems. With Sharepoint data we have no problem, is only with OneDrive.

I try share again the app, recharge the connectors, quit and do again the connectors... and nothing works. 

Any advice?

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted

i'm also having the issue, how did you guys resolve it?

Highlighted

I am also still having this problem.  I have a security group with all my users in it. I have granted access to that group to edit the Excel File AND the PowerApp itself.  They still get the error when loading the app but, the app itself works as expected if they click the 'x' on the error.

Highlighted

I have tried revoking access and reinstating it too, unfortunately this didn't work for me.

I think it might be something to do with user rights?  ie. I have a user with "no licenses" that I want to be able to view files in a Sharepoint site, or in my OneDrive - this was working for some time, but about 2 weeks ago it stopped working 😞

Given this thread is a little bit old, I wonder if this is a new problem, or a re-hash of this same problem in this thread coming up.

Some sort of weird thing going on.

Highlighted

I have this issue, users i shared the app with, get the message "Connection could not be added. try again" and this happens only with OneDrive for business all the other connections were done with no issues.

Highlighted

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. I shared the app and excel file (Onedrive) with the three users. Two of them can use the app without anyissue however one of the user getting error "The specified record not found. Server Response Failed to Read Metadata..." Can anyone help me how their issues were fixed. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,098)