cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ronak29

Sharepint save button enables all pop message & in second data entry form shows all pop ups

Hi  have power app customized SharePoint form. It is kind of survey form so with Information icon, i have detailed definition of the entry field. The first entry i do to that form works well but the time when i hit the save button it shows me all the pop`s & save the form. & the problem is when i hit New to enter data again then it shows me all the pop ups. Attaching screen shots for reference. Thanks Ronak

5 REPLIES 5
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Ronak29 

What do you have in the Visible property of the pop-ups? I am guessing that the property is returning true when a new form is opened. Let's assume that a variable is responsible for showing the pop-up, now can you update that variable on OnNewForm property of the SharePointIntegration to hide the pop-ups? If you can share more details about the expressions, we might be able to help you better.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Thanks @yashag2255  for your time & Response .

For All the popups (Pop1 to Pop 23) Information Icon > On select >UpdateContext({pop1:true}),

Group ( Text Label & Close Icon)>Visible > Pop1,

Close Icon > On Select > UpdateContext({pop1:false})

Also on the share point integration > ON NEW>NewForm(SharePointForm1)

Attached screenshot for details

Please let me know what i can change

yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Ronak29 

Can you try to update the "OnNew" property of SharePointIntegration as:

NewForm(SharePointForm1);UpdateContext({pop1:false});UpdateContext({pop2:false});.....;UpdateContext({pop23:false})

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

I tried but still in the second entry it is showing all the pop ups

yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Ronak29 

Can you check all the places that are setting the value to true? I am guessing that there is some property getting triggered on new form and resetting the variable to true. 

Hope this Helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,129)