cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
admiralman
Helper I
Helper I

Sharepoint Custom Edit Form

Let's say I have a Microsoft Team for each department in my Company. I would like to implement a custom power app for the Edit Form of the General/Documents library in order to perform archiving with a Power Automate Flow. My question is about the custom powerapp form...

Can I create one form and then copy it out for each Team/Library and reassociate the form with each of the other libraries? Can someone suggest the most efficient way to do that?

2 REPLIES 2
subsguts
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Would love to help, but I think this idea needs more requirements information in order to start to suggest a path forward.  Please expand and give more info and I'm sure that myself and others would be able to help.  This is very broad.  Thanks!

admiralman
Helper I
Helper I

OK...I will try to be more specific

I have the following libraries in different site collections:

Department A Documents

Department B Documents

Department C Documents

I would like to have a custom edit form delivered via PowerApps such that when a user selects a file record on the library, the custom form is shown in the pop out edit pane o the right side of the library.

I would like to initially create the Power App form in Department A Documents library and then copy it (somehow) for each of the other libraries.

I'm lookin for the easiest/quickest/most repeatable way to do this.

Thanks in advance

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,502)