cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Sharepoint Custom forms and new apps are not loading

Hi,
We are currently having issues with some of ours sharepoint Online custom forms. One of ours production forms stop working, I tried to go back to previous versions, but without luck. The form keeps loading until shows up with an error screen, informing that the app was not able to load corretly with the following Session ID:  84607eaa-aa03-4be4-a787-0da86fee6c56.

We also tried to create an entirely new apps with Powerapps and got the very same issues. Apparently, this started to happen this week.

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RenanBorges ,

Is this happening to all your users? Would you please try to test with different web browsers/devices/Office365 accounts?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-monli-msft , thanks for your response.

Yes, it's happening with multiple users, and we've tried with other browsers (Edge, Chrome and Firefox).

Helper I
Helper I

I am having the same issue

I've republished, reverted to the sharepoint default and then republished, Checked for errors (none).

I've had to revert to the less than ideal sharepoint default to allow users to work.

It appears to be a relatively common issue going from the number of different posts over the last few days. Likely an issues with the latest update.

I will include this comment in all that are relevant in the hope that microsoft acknowledge and advise of fix.

@RenanBorges I have escalated your issue to the relevant team.

@jb007 would it be possible for you to share your session id? That way I can see if you are experiencing the same issue. You can get it by either doing alt + right click on the form, or expanding the more section on the error page.

Thanks!

Cherie

Apologies Cherie, My issue isn't that I get an error when the form tries to open, my issue is that nothing happens when i attempt to open an item or add a new item using the customised form on my sharepoint list. It only started happening late last week amongst all users. It had been working well for the past few months and no changes have been made. Alternate browsers have been used to no avail, republishing in a variety of sequences also to no avail. This issue is also affecting a lesser used custom form / sharepoint list ... ie the issue isn't limited to just one custom form / sharepoint list.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,190)