I'm having issues where the published form isn't the one displayed - issues started in the beginning of August.
Whenever I try to publish changes to a form, it keeps displaying the old version of the form.
There are no errors within the Powerapps list form, and I've seen this happen now on multiple separate tenants, and the Powerapps are different.
I've tried republishing, and the only fix I've found so far is deleting the form and recreating it. But for some of these solutions there are a lot of workhours put into the form, so recreating them aren't really an option.
The issues is not browser related, nor computer related - since I've tried FF, IE and Chrome on multiple machines now.
I've also tried removing all versions of the app except the last published version, but that didn't work either.
Solved! Go to Solution.
@BenJBoyle I apologize for the inconvenience, and will personally look further into this for you. I will reach out to via email.
Apologies for the delay, this was a particularly difficult issue to pinpoint. We are working on hotfixing this. I will update this once the fix has been deployed.
I am having the same issue. I have published my form like 4 times and I can't see the changes when I create the item in my sharepoint list 😞
Do you mind sharing sharing a session ID with us from when you open the app in sharepoint?
You can find out how to get it one here (under When running an embedded app or form😞 https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/get-sessionid
I am experiencing the same issue after trying again and again.
I need a fix urgently as the business needs the app.
Session ID: 07237eff-3a0f-46aa-9c72-13db60e121c8
I've seen something similar. I added a Yes/No field to SharePoint, and then modified the form in the integrated app to use the new field.
I did refresh the Data Connection in PowerApps.
I then changed some logic in the form,which appeared to work just fine in PowerApps Studio.
On saving and publishing to SharePoint, I did not get the values expected from the Data Connection, it was as if the data (present on the SP List) was never read in.
Has anybody else seen a similar problem, and how did you resolve it?
Many thanks in advance.
What I had to do is to reset the form as a normal form using the list settings (List settings -> form settigs and select "Use default sharepoint form") and then, stablish the powerapps form again selecting the last published version (List settings -> form settigs and click to "see versions and usage" under the Powerapps form option)
For me it worked, seems that somehow the form had still in cache the old version.
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
Please join us on Wednesday, July 21st at 8a PDT. We will be announcing the Winners of the Demo Extravaganza!
Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.