Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Sharepoint Person field sometimes not working in ComboBox

Hi folks, 

I'm not sure whether it's a bug or not. I have an EditForm integrating with a Sharepoint List, in which there is a Person field. I can search a person by entering the name. However, it is working most of the them, but sometimes it doesnt work. 

Is it a bug ? or any workaround to get it solved? 

Thanks,
Gavin

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Sharepoint Person field sometimes not working in ComboBox

Hi @gavinleung ,

Do you mean that sometimes the combo box can not display its choice list?

If so, it is a known problem that refreshing data sources can cause Combo Box controls to show empty lists when published.

For now, I suggest you disable the IsSearchable property since the issue only manifests when it is enabled.

I've reported this to our product team. If there's any improvment, I will reply here.

Here's a similar issue for your reference:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Dropdowns-not-working/td-p/361012

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: Sharepoint Person field sometimes not working in ComboBox

Hi @v-yutliu-msft , what I mean is that I have a combo box in the form linking the person field of the List. I can normally search an user within the box. But sometimes, it is not working. I have been finding any similar pattern, but none findings. 

Just like to see if there is anyone having the same issue. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,856)