cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trashheap
Frequent Visitor

Sharepoint connector error: Sign In Failed. {username}{token}

I have an issue where a small number of connector consumers (1-5%) have the following error generated when accessing a simple Power Apps application.  The setup of each user seems equivalent to other users and its not clear what the difference is between users that are working, and users that are not.  All users are licensed with either M365 E3 or F1.  The same behavior happens on any machine they use, on any browser.  Other equivalent users are not effected.  A brand new user is not effected.

Can anyone offer advice on why a {username}{token} error would be generated on either the SharePoint connector or the Office 365 users connector?

error.png

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
a-ovbord
Community Support
Community Support

Hello,

You could try a few steps:

- recreate the connection for that SP connector

- make sure the affected users have a valid license 

Hope it helps.

Thank you.

Ovidiu 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
a-ovbord
Community Support
Community Support

Hello,

You could try a few steps:

- recreate the connection for that SP connector

- make sure the affected users have a valid license 

Hope it helps.

Thank you.

Ovidiu 

View solution in original post

Im amused that this thread has been marked as solved, not by me, when it most certainly is NOT.

Paterson
Frequent Visitor

The OP says that he didn't mark it as solved, what happened?

Villa
Regular Visitor

The same thing is happening to me and i don't know to solve it, i can´t find any documentation.

All users who have to access have the same license, so it is not a license problem.

Have you manage to fix it?

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thanks!  

trashheap
Frequent Visitor

It was a while back now.  From memory the fix was to delete and recreate the connector.  The details may be exactly the same, but only a full delete/recreate fix it.

Lisa_T
Frequent Visitor

Thank you - I was experiencing this problem as well on only certain users. I deleted the Office 365 User connector and recreated it, then republished the app and it fixed the issue. I've been searching for a fix for days. It didn't seem like anyone else had the problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,601)