Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hiti
Helper III
Helper III

Sharepoint coulmn update

Hi,

I have updated one column in SharePoint, I have changed the name of the column. However, new name is not reflecting on power Apps. 

Please suggest a workaround for this. What I should be doing to see the updated columns in power apps. 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

When you make a change to a data source schema you have to refresh the connection to have it pick up the new schema.  This blog explains the steps.

PowerApps Refresh SharePoint List | SharePoint List (powerappsfornewbies.com)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

On visible property have added a formula to show the first tab whenever the form screen is shown. How can I add two formulas there? 

Set(vartab,"ProposalIdeation")

Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Please ask new questions as new posts rather than adding them to existing threads.  Otherwise people in the future won't be able to find solutions to recurring problems.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,754)