cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grr123

Sharepoint custom form displaying screen according to selected dropdown value

Hello,

I'm facing a problem with initiating a specific screen depending on item value. There is a list in SharePoint Online. That list contains two items ID:1 and ID:2. Each item has a choice field "M50" offering two options: A and B. I modified SharePointIntegration.OnEdit formula to:

If(
    SharePointIntegration.Selected.M50.Value = "A",
    Navigate(screen A),
    Navigate(screen B)
);
Notify(
    "On Edit: " & SharePointIntegration.Selected.M50.Value,
    NotificationType.Information,
)

I'd like to achieve that once a SPO list item is edited and its M50 value is equal to "A" app automatically navigates on a screen A. In other case is displayed a screen B as an initial one.

The problem seems to be that SharePointIntegration.Selected.M50.Value keeps value from previous edited item. For example, item ID:2 (M50 = B) is edited as first, then item ID:1 (M50 = A). I expect in this case app will navigate on screen A. Unfortunately, no. Notify function shows "On Edit: B". It is necessary re-open the same item. On the second attempt app navigates to the right screen.

Could you help me to fix it, please? An extra button can't be accepted as solution/workaround. It is really important automatically  open form on right screen.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,114)