Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoaoN
Helper IV
Helper IV

Sharepoint list Error names

Hello Guys.

I am changing my data source from Excel to Sharepoint List. I am having a lot of issue doing that.
1- One of my columns have decimal number (0,1; 0,2 etc). When I try to import (From Sharepoint), this column is imported as integer (1; 2 etc);

2- My app shows an error from 2 column in "ThisItem" function and when I try to Collect data to the data source. I notice, clicking on the data source expression, that 2 column was writen wrong by PowerApps (Sharepoint list is ok).

The first picture shows the collect error (N10 is different of N10???)
Collect error.png

 The second picture shows a test that I have made creating a gallery using the same data source, and using the "Thisitem.N10" function and it is working ok, but at table information you can see that "OData_..." error. (Should be N10 and ZN10 in that 2 column)

Collection names.PNG

In this third picture, I have a gallery with the same data source (FUROS) but the "Thisitem.N10" is not recognized.

N10 nao reconhecido.png
I am really confused with this. Anyone have an idea of what is happening?

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

Hello @WarrenBelz . Using "N_10" and "ZN_10" works for me but it was very frustrating because I had to change all places where has "N10" and "ZN10" in the app. Actually for some reason the collection do not drop these two column. I have already change every single expression from "N10" to "N_10" but it still collect a blank value for N10 and ZN10.

To solve it I did the dropcolumn expression to take out these two column but it sound very weird.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,546)