cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maja2
Frequent Visitor

Sharepoint list data not read from Power apps

Hi All,

I have a SharePoint list source for Power apps ComboBox. The list was working fine. I had to add a new set of records. So i deleted the list, recreated it and remapped it in Power apps. However the newly added items in the sharepoint list is not listed in the combo box. No matter how many times i refresh the sharepoint source, the result is same.

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Maja2
Frequent Visitor

Finally managed to resolve this issue.  Under the settings, data row limit was set to 500. Increased it to 2000 and i was able to see all the options in combo box. A Simple setting which i didn't know about.

Thank you @RandyHayes @Manan-Malhotra  for your help here.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@Maja2 

Check that you are displaying the correct column that you want in your combobox properties.  It is very likely, if you have not altered that display value, that it is showing the wrong one.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!
Manan-Malhotra
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Try using another combo box and check the values in powerapps that are being returned from sharepoint list,

use a gallery to see all values retreived from that sharepoint list

Maja2
Frequent Visitor

I'm able to see the new  values when i add a Gallery in the power apps. However it is not listing in the combo box, which to me is very wierd. Even when i create a new power apps application, combo box is not showing the value.. 

Maja2
Frequent Visitor

Finally managed to resolve this issue.  Under the settings, data row limit was set to 500. Increased it to 2000 and i was able to see all the options in combo box. A Simple setting which i didn't know about.

Thank you @RandyHayes @Manan-Malhotra  for your help here.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,191)