cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tiberian
Frequent Visitor

Sharepoint list image field with Powerapps

Hello,

I am a bit disappointed as I try to find the image field from a Sharepoint list within Powerapps Fields.

Let me explain... I have a list with an image field and other fields that I need to transform within PowerApps.

Here is my list:

2021-01-08 12_05_30-New item.png

Here is the initial form:

2021-01-08 12_04_26-New item.png

But when I go to Powerapps to modify the form:

2021-01-08 12_06_20-List Image on Easybat V2 forms - Power Apps.png

2021-01-08 12_06_36-List Image on Easybat V2 forms - Power Apps.png

I can't have the Image field anymore...

Any idea? What can I do?

Is there a workaround?

Thank you very much for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Tiberian ,

The new SharePoint Image type field is SharePoint only currently and is not compatible (you simply cannot reference it) in either Power Apps or Power Automate. I have done a blog on SharePoint images storing and viewing that may be useful to you.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @Tiberian ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,779)