cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dimitri-VDL
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Sharepoint list missing columns in Gallery

I have a Sharepoint list with lets say 20 columns.

When connecting this list in my PowerApp, I add this source to the Gallery control (Items) but I can't seem to have access to all columns to set their value into a label for example.

I have only 10 columns available ... None of the NOT available columns are lookups or anything "stranger" than normal, they are just  "single line text" columns ...

I looked into this: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Missing-Columns/m-p/60802#M25121

But I don't us Forms so this does not apply.

Anyone has any idea?

Kind regards.

15 REPLIES 15

I am having this issues as well, driving me crazy😂

same issue. 😞
ay2
Helper II
Helper II

YUP still same issue with me too... how has this not been addressed to this day?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-monli-msft ,

I am having a similar problem but the issue here is slightly different. The missing column does appear in the dropdown list under Edit fields but it throws a "Name isn't valid. This identifier isn't recognized' error when selected. I have also tried manually changing the text property to ThisItem.'Closure Request' and "ThisItem.'ClosureRequest' but to no avail. 

Adrian2_0-1596425098040.png

Is there a fix for this?

cwdata

November 2021 - same problem.

Some columns from the SharePoint list are missing without any clue why.

Did anyone find a solution or workaround for this?

rainerotte
Regular Visitor

Same issue here. Simple drop down. Some of the SharePoint list columns are available as 'values', others are not.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (4,729)