cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sharepoint to power apps

Good morning, I need to make an application where I can capture several records or items at once in a sharepoint list through powerapps.
element by element is usually done, but in this occasion I need to do approximately 12 elements at the same time, is this possible?

2 REPLIES 2
yuxi666
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi  @Anonymous 

What my understand is that you want to save multiple values to your SP list by powerapps.

Try as next:1.Add one button, and button.Onselect=Collect(SPlistName,{Column1:"e1",Column2:"e1_1",Column3:"e1_1_1"...},{Column1:"e2",Column2:"e2_1",Column3:"e2_1_1"...},...{Column1:"en",Column2:"en_1",Column3:"en_1_1"...})

You can reference this case: Add-multiple-items-to-sharepoint-list-via-app 

Best Regards.

yuxi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @yuxi666  here is a brief description of my request

The description field is a dropdown that contains every register regarding the model field, when I click on save, it should save all the registers for that certain model in a sharepoint list.

The problem is that the app just saves the description selected as you can see in the attachement, it doesn't save them all as required

enrique 1.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,149)