cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sharepoint to power apps

Good morning, I need to make an application where I can capture several records or items at once in a sharepoint list through powerapps.
element by element is usually done, but in this occasion I need to do approximately 12 elements at the same time, is this possible?

2 REPLIES 2
yuxi666
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi  @Anonymous 

What my understand is that you want to save multiple values to your SP list by powerapps.

Try as next:1.Add one button, and button.Onselect=Collect(SPlistName,{Column1:"e1",Column2:"e1_1",Column3:"e1_1_1"...},{Column1:"e2",Column2:"e2_1",Column3:"e2_1_1"...},...{Column1:"en",Column2:"en_1",Column3:"en_1_1"...})

You can reference this case: Add-multiple-items-to-sharepoint-list-via-app 

Best Regards.

yuxi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @yuxi666  here is a brief description of my request

The description field is a dropdown that contains every register regarding the model field, when I click on save, it should save all the registers for that certain model in a sharepoint list.

The problem is that the app just saves the description selected as you can see in the attachement, it doesn't save them all as required

enrique 1.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,277)