cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
petersweater
Regular Visitor

SharepointIntegration.SelectedHidden identifier not found

Hi,
I have old PowerApps form that I need to upgrade, but I can't do anything because of error that says: SharePointIntegration.SelectedHidden - identifier not found. I've read this subject: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/fix-an-error-in-SharePointIntegration-Select... but none of these solutions seems to work for me. If I try to re-create the app from SharePoint list (after previous one is deleted) it says that I can't create app with the same name and I can't edit/save any changes to default PowerApp Form that is displayed. 
When I've tried the second solution to edit 1.json file inside *.msapp from:
{
"Property": "SelectedHidden",
"Category": "Data",
"InvariantScript": "LookUp(Faktury, Identyfikator = SharePointIntegration.SelectedListItemID)"
},
to: 
{
"Property": "SelectedHidden",
"Category": "Data",
"InvariantScript": "LookUp(Faktury, 'Identyfikator (ID)' = SharePointIntegration.SelectedListItemID)"
},
the SharepointIntegration component is missing from application. Is there any solution to this problem? 

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
edguerre
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Peter,

Did you build this form from inside the Power Apps studio?

Can you edit it and see if the SharePoint integration is on the tree view?

Hi, 

i have also tried to edit the 1.json file, currently trying to apply the same power app form in a different list within the same site. 

It seems that the Sharepoint Integration went missing in the tree view after importing the modified package.

Hey,

Let us know how it goes when it comes to applying the form to a different list: if the SharePointIntegration is not missing, there should not be a problem!

I'm using browser to manage Power Apps. The field SharePointIntegration went missing from app tree.

petersweater
Regular Visitor

As a workaround I've copied whole SharePoint list, named it the same as original, created a new PowerApp form for it, then exported it to zip file. After that I've deleted copied list, renamed original list to it's previous name, then I've imported PowerApp using this guide. Unfortunately, I have to re-create whole form and keep my fingers crossed that it'll work.

ciato
Helper I
Helper I

I have the same issue. For a while I was able to use a second user to modify the app, which worked perfectly. However, when I wanted to do modify the app a week ago, the error also showed up for this account.

There are two topics related to this issue but so far no luck. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/fix-an-error-in-SharePointIntegration-Select...

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/SharePointIntegration-Error-SelectedHidden/m...

I also created a second list but the error showed up after a while. Recreating the app every once in a while is not a workable solution either.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (70,541)