cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ugo_Zoli
Regular Visitor

SharepointIntegration control problem: "options not available"

Hi, I was customizing a list form in powerapps when all of a sudden the SharepointIntegration control appeared under all my Screens and has a question mark next to it, instead of the usual logo. When I clic on it, the message "No options available" comes on and I cannot modify the formulas of any properties to set Navigation among my screens. Can you please help?
Thank you.

SharepointIntegration problem.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ugo_Zoli,

Thanks for your feedback, I have made a test and the issue is confirmed on my side.

But when I click the SharePointIntegration control within the left Tree View, the "No options available" message doesn't display. Only when I click the ellipsis (...) button within the SharePointIntegration control, the message shows up.

In addition, if you want to access the supported properties of the SharePointIntegration control, please click the SharePointIntegration control (rather than the ellipsis (...) button within the SharePointIntegration control), then you could access these properties within the Advanced tab of right sidebar.17.JPG

More details about the supported properties of the SharePointIntegration control, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/sharepoint-form-integration

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ugo_Zoli,

Thanks for your feedback, I have made a test and the issue is confirmed on my side.

But when I click the SharePointIntegration control within the left Tree View, the "No options available" message doesn't display. Only when I click the ellipsis (...) button within the SharePointIntegration control, the message shows up.

In addition, if you want to access the supported properties of the SharePointIntegration control, please click the SharePointIntegration control (rather than the ellipsis (...) button within the SharePointIntegration control), then you could access these properties within the Advanced tab of right sidebar.17.JPG

More details about the supported properties of the SharePointIntegration control, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/sharepoint-form-integration

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

I am experiencing the same issue.  The SharePointIntegration has a questionmark beside it and clicking it results in nothing happening.  

when clicking the elipses the no options available message seems to be a message that indicates that SharePointIntegration is unavailable.  Any thoughts on a solution?

george
Frequent Visitor

I see that the dropdown (DataSource)  above has the expected options and for some reason on the sharepoint icon is missing.

I have the same issue. Did you find any solution to this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,410)