cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cardinalpipkin
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Sharing PowerApps with External Users

Hi - I have used search above to find discussions about whether External users can receive invites to an organisation created powerapp. They are all 1 or 2 years old.

Can anyone give me a reliable update on whether this is already implemented or will be?

Also I saw that an external user could be added as a guest account, which would allow them to use powerapps. Is this something only tenant admin could do?

22 REPLIES 22
Multiz
Frequent Visitor

I made my Canvans app within 3 weeks... I was so excited to share it to the web for External users! 

But... computer says no.

Looked into Portal but that's just html/JS without the good stuff. 

Gona close my hobby and wait for MS to open it.  

I think PowerApps is not meant for hobby or creating apps for general use. Its meant for enterprise environment. I also learnt we still have to use formulas in PowerApps which is similar to coding.

I would recommend to use bubble or AppGyver which are more flexible and lowcode platforms.

My favorite app development platform is flutter from google. It is coding but very easy to learn. Best part is you only write one code for both IOS and Android. https://flutter.dev 

Multiz
Frequent Visitor

@jasb81 
Thanks for your feedback gona look into your tips 🙂
In my opinion hobby gets you experience which leads to making app for enterprise

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,362)