cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonia_Sarkar
Regular Visitor

Sharing Projects of Data Integration

I am integrating AX and CRM using Data Integration in Power Apps. To achieve the same I have created Connection sets and projects (Direct template). Can anyone please help me how I can share my projects with others? At present projects and connection sets are created using my id. Many Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
CWesener
Power Apps
Power Apps

Adding @sabinn from the Data Integration team.

Thanks,
Clay.
kheiman
Frequent Visitor

Any updates here? Same question - once I create a bunch of Data Integration projects, how do I maintain/share them between multiple admins?

Is this readily available yet?  I have a need to share the integration projects and don't see an option and I don't see it as an option in the insider preview either. 

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @LeFante30 - have you reviewed the documentation provided by @sobordia? If you have and it did not help please let me know and I will research further. 

Thank you,

@Anonymous 

I see this was a public preview release back in 2018. but i am still unable to find where to share a data integration project with another user in my tenant. 

manishmahajan

Can you please tell if sharing is available for the data integration projects?

We want to have individuals other than the creator of the project to have access to the projects as well.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,033)