cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachel_Arts

Shoutout template to SharePoint list - image not showing up on submitted shoutouts

Hi All,

Semi new to PowerApps here. In 2017 we custom built a Kudos app using SharePoint Lists and this past year I broke it and we couldn't get it to work again.

We decided to use the Shoutout template to recreate some sort of Kudos app. I followed the tutorial from @RezaDorrani to convert the list connection to SharePoint but I cannot get the upload image to work. It uploads the image in the creation stage but, once submitted, the image is storing in the list as an Azure blob link that doesn't go anywhere. The image does not show up at all when reviewing already submitted Shoutouts. 

We didn't have this feature in our original app, so I am at a complete loss on how to get this to work. Has anyone made a tutorial on how to get the image to show once submitted and is using the SharePoint list function? 

Thanks in advance!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (46,450)