Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Questionasking
Helper III
Helper III

Show Attachment on EditForm if dropdown = result

HI,

On my welcome screen i have 2 gallerys of collections that are filtered by a dropdown with the items "Asset"

And since you cannot collect attachments, the attachments side of things becomes useless if you want the app to be completely offline like the rest of my app,

However if i have a form with just the attachments field visible on the front screen (if connection.connected) with an online datasource that is also filtered by the dropdown of items asset, then when the internet is connected the form will show the attachments.

However i cant seem to get the form to display the attachments if the dropdown has the asset with attachments? i have no errors either,

my form is saying it isnt connected to any datasource (Datasource : Filter('Asset Register', Asset = HOMEASSET_1.Selected.Result))

could someone help?

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Questionasking ,

If your use as the Visible property

CountRows(ThisItem.Attachments)>0

it should show if attachments are present

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @Questionasking ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,642)