Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jean_9681
Helper I
Helper I

Show Button only in display form

Hello Everyone,

I have Customized PowerApps form for my SharePoint list and i have add a button to an hyperlink column and would like to make the button visible only in display form. 

Here is what i have on the button displaymode and the button is visible in both edit and display form,  
Visible = If(SharePointForm1.Mode=1,false,true)

And i would like this button to be visible only when it contains value. 

Any suggestions on how to configure this.

14 REPLIES 14

It's just Edit 

Jean_9681_1-1614718435864.png

RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@Jean_9681 

I actually meant a screenshot of the button on the screen and the formula you have in the Visible property.  Ideally, two snapshots - 1 of the button with true in the Visible property and another of the button with SharePointForm1.Mode = FormMode.View in it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

Mysterious,🤔
It started working now, i have a clickable button in the displayform, not sure what was wrong this morning with this same formula (SharePointForm1.Mode = FormMode.View) the button was just a plain text and now it works
i don't get it 🙄

@RandyHayes  Thank you so much for your time and helping me out with this... 

RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@Jean_9681 

No problem.  It was quite the baffling things you were saying.  I should have suggested getting out of it and then back in, because this sounded something like the wackiness that happens sometimes in the designer.

Glad it is working now!

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (52,054)