cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BobbyBear73

Show Gallery Card from Different Screen Dropdown

Apologies as I am sure this is very basic to solve.

I am attempeting to create an event canvas app. The landing screen(1) has a drop down containing a unique identifyer for event attendees.

I have created a list of cards on screen 2 that contain each individuals details and speciifc event choices i.e. activities, presentation times etc.

I wish to allow users to select thier unique ID on screen 1 and this then take them straight to the list card containing thier data on screen 2. I believe I must use the 'on change' action but the code required to link to the specific card in the list is beyond me???

Any help would be much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
FMontesRNX1
Resolver II
Resolver II

Not sure if I understood correctly but here some suggestions:
On the OnChange Property, you'll need to set Navigate command to go to screen 2.
Then about the cards, isn't clear how is specifically set, but you can control the visibility of each data card based on conditions.
Otherwise, I'd like to suggest to don't allow users to choose their Unique Identifier, and show only information based, for example, on the User() property.
Example:
Event1_DataCard:
Visible: If(User().Email = "john.doe@contoso.com",true,false)
Or:
Items: Filter(Source,Attendee = User().DisplayName = "John Doe".

Hope it helps

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,947)