cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NinjaJoe

Show Label Text on Galley Select

I have a gallery named "Gallery1" that connects to a SharePoint list called "Company Vehicles." I then inserted a label with the following Text property:

Gallery1.Selected.Title

My intention is that the label's text should display the currently-selected title from the gallery, but it's just showing "Gallery1.Selected.Title":

Power-Apps (1).png

How do I display the text of the currently-selected gallery field? Instead of showing Gallery1.Selected.Title, it should say "2016 Ford 150."

Desired Result
Power-Apps (2).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StalinPonnusamy
Super User
Super User

Hi @NinjaJoe 

Set the Text property of the label to

Gallery1.Selected.Title

StalinPonnusamy_0-1642789249438.png

I assume it's currently set to within double quote like "BrowseGallery1.Selected.Title"

Thanks,
Stalin - Learn To Illuminate

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StalinPonnusamy
Super User
Super User

Hi @NinjaJoe 

Set the Text property of the label to

Gallery1.Selected.Title

StalinPonnusamy_0-1642789249438.png

I assume it's currently set to within double quote like "BrowseGallery1.Selected.Title"

Thanks,

NinjaJoe

That was it, thank you! Power Apps was inserting the double quotes automatically; I had to remove them.

StalinPonnusamy
Super User
Super User

Good to know. it's fixed.

Please mark the post as Solved If I have answered your question that helps others.

Thanks,

NinjaJoe

Marked as solved. Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,124)