cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrYYxx

Show Sharepoint column value in a label

Hi all,

I have a SP list with 10 items.
For Each item I want  to show a specific column as a label in a Power App but I don´t know how to setup the label text property.

I want to do the assigment throug ID column and displayed should be the title column.
Is this even possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,
thanks for your reply.
I´ve already found a solution with the Powerapps Lookup function. With this I can assign one specific SharePoint item to a specific label in Powerapps.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

Hi @MrYYxx 

Put a datatable on the screen and set its Items property to Filter(yourSPlist,ID=0).  Remove the columns you don't want, adjust the order of the fields and the width to match your gallery.  

YoYo1982
Helper I
Helper I

@Drrickryp 
Thanks for your answer but a datatable will not work for me, I need a label because I need it inside a form.

If I put there your filter expression (Filter(yourSPlist,ID=0) it did not work.

Hi @MrYYxx,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario, you could draw a picture to express your need.

You need a Label inside your form, what do you mean, you could add controls corresponding to each field, why would you like to insert a Label?

I thought that you want to display all the records in a Gallery and it seems to solve your problem.

1). You could set the Items property of a Gallery as your SP list

2). Sort the Gallery by the ID column, set the Items as below:

Sort(SPList,ID,Ascending)

3). Inset a Label and set the Text property as below:

ThisItem.Field

If the above is not what you want, please provide more details.

Regards,

Qi

Best Regards,
Qi

Hi,
thanks for your reply.
I´ve already found a solution with the Powerapps Lookup function. With this I can assign one specific SharePoint item to a specific label in Powerapps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,034)