cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Show Submit button only when a particular dropdown is not blank

Hello! How can I show the submit button only when a particular (DataCardValue25) is not blank?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@jjohnson 

Consider making the Visible property of your submit button to the following formula:

!IsBlank(DataCardValue25.Selected.Value)

Assuming the primary displayed property of your Dropdown is Value, this will return true if it is not bank...and thus your button will be visible.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@jjohnson 

Consider making the Visible property of your submit button to the following formula:

!IsBlank(DataCardValue25.Selected.Value)

Assuming the primary displayed property of your Dropdown is Value, this will return true if it is not bank...and thus your button will be visible.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@RandyHayes Has answered it please disregard

Highlighted

Perfect Randy! Thank you. I figured out a longer statement that worked too but yours was much better! Appreciate the quick response. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,252)