cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MUser
Helper IV
Helper IV

Show and hide image in a gallery based on value from sharepoint list

I am new to PowerApps.I have 2 sharepoint lists. 1 list which is used to store the data from the canvas app which has a field called 'Status'(data type: Yes/No) and Title(text field) another list which is used as a look up for the data which has a field called 'Active'(Yes/No) and LookupTitle(text).
I need to show an image in the gallery containing the lookup sharepoint list based on the column 'Status' from another sharepoint list.That is if the Title matches with LookupTitle and Status matches with Active I need to show the image otherwise I need to hide it.  Also when date changes to tomorrow, I need to change the Status column value to 'no',Could anyone please help me to achieve this?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Rivius
Resolver II
Resolver II

Set the visible property of the image to the conditions you described, if they're met, visible will be true.

'When the date changes to tomorrow' like in real time or the data will change at some point to show a date value that's 1 day in the future?  Please elaborate on this.

Hi @Rivius ,

Thank you for replying.. Could you please tell me how to add the condition to the visible property, I get an error when I use the below formula in the visible property,

If(SPList1.Title = ThisItem.Title && SPList1.Status=ThisItem.Active,
true,
false
)

The Second requirement is, I have a date picker where I can select an item from the gallery for particular date. For example, I choose an item A from the gallery for 09/04/2021, so when this item is choosen from the gallery for 09/04/2021, the status of the item should be stored in SPlist 1 as 'Yes'. After the date, that is on 10/04/2021, the status of the item A stored in SPlist 1 should be changed as 'No'.

Could you please help me out to achieve this?

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (47,583)