Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bouillons
Helper III
Helper III

Show app full screen without Power App Title Bar

Hi,

I have a canvas power app that I want to display in a public area of my company. Is there a way to remove the Purple Power Apps title bar and only show my app content full screen ?

Stephane

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@bouillons 

Please put this code at the end of your URL.  It was removed from my last post due to the forums converting my text to a clickable link.

&hidenavbar=true

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@bouillons 

Put this code at the end of the URL for your app.

https://apps.powerapps.com/play/1480900a-4a67-4ecf-9921-dc87d70760b0?tenantId=a2c8d439-93a4-1a5e-8e4...

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

This link does not work for me. Is there a specific suffix to add to my app's URL ?

@bouillons 

Please put this code at the end of your URL.  It was removed from my last post due to the forums converting my text to a clickable link.

&hidenavbar=true

---

View solution in original post

Max44
Helper V
Helper V

If you want something easy you should work on a panel instead of work directly on the form and set the panel's dock to fill. So:

//...
panel.Dock = DockStyle.Fill;

//some stuff here

Controls.Add(panel);
Then when you want to see the full screen application, maximize the form and hide the titlebar like here:

WindowState = FormWindowState.Maximized;
FormBorderStyle = FormBorderStyle.None;

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (105,552)