cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Show data card when condition is met by other data card values

Hi 

I have an app where I have a date data card. I only want this card to show if others data cards value is higher than "0". I've done this before for selected values of cards but not number fields. 

Is this possible? My datasource is SP.

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III

@Kmayes 

Put this code in the Visible property of the DataCard you wish to show/hide

Value(TextInput_OtherDataCard.Text)>0

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

@mdevaney Hi There, I gave this a try and it didn't appear to work 

@Kmayes 
I've tested this solution on my side and it works.  Please give me any information I would need to recreate your scenario on my side and include a screenshot.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

@mdevaney 

Thank you.

So the first image shows some of the fields where data is being captured, by default the number is "0" however if this number is changed to a number greater than "0" I would like the like the date data card to be visible if not have it hidden. Sorry for the confusion hope this makes more sense

(Image 1)

1.PNG

(Image 2)

2.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (73,907)