cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nanci
Helper I
Helper I

Show large PowerBI tile control

I have a large tile from PowerBI that I want to show in an app. The problem is that the PowerBI control doesn't add a scrolling a bar when the tile is large. I tried using a scrollable screen, but I can't add this specific control to the screen.
What can I do so that the whole tile is shown?

3 REPLIES 3
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nanci ,

Could you please share a bit more about the issue that you mentioned?

Could you please show more details about the "Large" Power BI tile that you mentioned?

Have you taken a try to create a Tablet layout app to diaplay your Power BI tile?

Please consider create a Tablet layout canvas app using PowerApps, then add a Power BI tile within the screen, make the Power BI tile control expand to the whole screen. Then connect the Power BI tile control to your Power BI "Large" tile, check if the issue is solved.

Currently, the Scrolling bar functionality is not supported within Power BI tile control in PowerApps. If you want to display a large Power BI tile which could only be displayed partly within a Phone layout app or Tablet layout app, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Fourm:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-xida-msft 
I have a big matrix in powerBI, I want to show it in powerApps. I set the height of the tile to the height of the screen but the tile needs more space to show the full matrix. The problem is that there is no scrolling bar that is automatically added in the control.

Also, I can't add the power BI control inside anything like a gallery or a scrollable screen. What can I do here? Or, is there something I can change in powerBI?

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 10.41.52 AM.png

Hello @v-xida-msft ,
This feature is crucial for the application I'm building.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,792)