Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimmyWork
Power Participant
Power Participant

Show room availability

Hi

I'm trying to show a specific rooms availability. I want to display the rooms name and the current status of the room, busy/free.

I can get the data i want but it's in nested tables inside collections and I am having a hard time trying to extract the data i need.

What i want to achieve is check a specific room if it is available and display the name of the room and the status of the room.

3 REPLIES 3
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@JimmyWork 

It's going to be pretty hard to suggest solutions or options for you without having some information about the data you are working with.  If you can provide some sample of what you have (data) and what you are trying to do with it, and what you want for an end result, that would be beneficial.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

@RandyHayes Sorry about that, i did not provide any data due to i have been testing multiple ways of trying it but here is one.

Set(StartDateTimeUTC, Now());

ClearCollect(AvailableRooms, Office365Outlook.FindMeetingTimesV2({RequiredAttendees: DropdownSelectRoom.Selected.Address, IsOrganizerOptional: true, Start: StartDateTimeUTC,
ActivityDomain: "Unrestricted"}));

ClearCollect(AvailableRoomsSorted, SortByColumns(First(AvailableRooms).meetingTimeSuggestions, "confidence", Descending));

Then in my gallery i set Items to: AvailableRooms

ThisItem.Email to display the rooms email.

First(First(First(AvailableRooms).meetingTimeSuggestions).attendeeAvailability).availability

To display the rooms free/busy status

But i can't get it to work as i always seems to get the rooms is free even if i book it.

@JimmyWork 

Sorry for my delay on this.  Are you still having the issue or have you resolved it?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (80,864)