Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdhamFH
Helper V
Helper V

Show room calendar

Hello,
I have a question, is it possible to show room's calendar in power apps? If it yes, how to do it ?
2 REPLIES 2
Paulo_VS
Advocate I
Advocate I

Yes, it is possible, make a list to register the rooms and an appointment schedule, but to validate this, you would need to make the manual in PowerApps

You can ask to times only for the room you want, example:

Sort(Filter(Rooms; And(MostraID.Selected.Value = IdServicos.Value ));Title;Descending)

And if you want to add the schedules through PowerApps and validate that the schedule does not exist yet, you can use the CountIF function:

If(CountIf(AgendaFin; DtAgendamento = VData.SelectedDate And Hours.Value = Hours.Selected.Value) = 0;  true;false)

This function validates if there is a record in Sharepoint, if that record already exists, it prevents the creation of a new record with the same characteristics, that is, it will be necessary to select a new room or a new day for the room!

Hello @Paulo_VS ,

I want to try your solution. 

But I am confused where to start. 

Do I have to create a new calendar screen and use your formula?

At the moment, I can only see 3 particular option:

kharina_0-1606098999944.png

but I have created other 3 rooms in my outlook:

kharina_1-1606099123450.png

these are the rooms that I want to show up in powerapps.

Kind Regards,

Kharina

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (73,618)